Here There Be Monsters

Flip the Script

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Here’s why Lil’ Kim needs to rethink her issues:

Here’s something I just can’t understand
When a guy has three girls, then he’s the man
He can even give her some head, sex her off,
But if a girl do the same, then she’s a whore


That is a summary of one of her biggest problems with the ills of society. Now, I know what you’re thinking: Why does it matter, and why do you care? Usually I pay much more attention to Lil’ Kim’s beats and cleavage, and ignore everything she’s saying. The other day, I actually caught a few of her words, and almost threw up on my shoes. Is she really serious? I get all of that Independent Women crap, but don’t gripe about how nobody takes you seriously as an artist if this is your contribution to society. It would be nice if members of both genders could have sex daily with three different people and be treated equally, but frankly, I think that day is way too far into the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home